Although the BXAI Summer Program 2020 has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are pleased to announce the upcoming launch of our new series of Virtual Community Events – a special initiative developed to connect and engage the Bai Xian community.
Starting from June, a variety of online sessions covering topical issues, community building, career development, and soft skills training will be open to all Bai Xian Scholars and Alumni. These virtual engagement opportunities have been thoughtfully designed to enable participants to explore adaptive leadership skills and critical issues brought about by the global crisis in a safe yet stimulating environment amongst fellow Bai Xian community members.
Highlights of the Virtual Community Events include:
- Coffee time with the BX community
- BX career talk: practical tips for career development
- Adaptive leadership session
- Public speaking workshop
- Webinar: “How has the pandemic affected the landscape of Asia?”
- Webinar: “The Corrosive Problem of Economic Inequality”
- Webinar: “What does crisis management look like for different businesses?”
Join us for an exciting season of learning, exploration, and growth! Stay tuned for more details on dates and registration.
For further information please visit our official website: https://www.bxai.org/who-we-are/about-us/